Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Jin Ki-Joo: Her fifth(!) intro post....



 Er, no that's not her describing Nao in that bottom pic.... least I don't think so! Have had too many faves over the years to count but can't think of the last time I've been so gung-ho over anyone like I have been with Ki-Joo. She is such an incredible beauty and while she may not have what it takes to be a gravure model to me she blows them all away.
 Just watched another two episodes of 'Secretary' and while the pace slowed down a tad it's still been one of the most enjoyable dramas I've viewed in a while, two more recaps should be coming up on Tuesday. Ki-Joo had such a late start in the entertainment industry as she had worked for Samsung and then SBS as a reporter, wonder if someone there noticed her and said why isn't she on TV? Still am titling these as intro posts and notice I do that for older happenings, think there may be two more of these kinds of posts coming up.


 No mag spreads for today though there was one in her previous post but do have quite a few fabulous pics with of course most being from events. One of them will be for the 'Moon Lovers' drama from 2016 which was Ki-Joo's first somewhat big role, she's now had the lead or female lead in three series. For that drama she did an interview for Top Star News and looked so splendid.







 That drama began on August 29, 2016 and five days before it's start there was an event to promote the series. Not a huge amount of solo Ki-Joo pics as she was still a bit of an unknown back them but the bottom ones contain a few other Nao faves.












 Ki-Joo does have some thin legs which is fine by me as I like them that way but with the amount of food she consumes how does she keep them so perfect?!





 Two promo pics for VProve because....



.... we have another event from 2016. On October 28th Ki-Joo was at a store opening that took place in Myeong-dong, Seoul. It was also promoting a new line of cosmetics which should give you an idea of what the company produces. Of course Ki-Joo sent by blood pressure higher with the way she looked but what a fun gal she is too. To my surprise couldn't find a video of the event nor a CM for them so after the pics have a 2019 CM for 'QM6'.





















No comments:

Post a Comment