Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2020

Koume Watanabe: 'YS-Web' #849 scans



 Have noticed the last year or so have really slowed down on the posts for semi-popular Idols or groups such as Super ✰ Girls, Up Up Girls, Juice=Juice and a few others. Still enjoy most of their singles but many of them have lost key members or the ones I liked the most. Plus too many of those faves don't seem to be as busy these days such as appearing in mags or at events. Then again my interest in many J-Pop groups has waned over the years as while they constantly get younger I get older and I really don't care too much for groups consisting of teens. Guess that's why you see so many posts for Nogi and to a lesser extent SKE or NMB as so many members are 24+ in age.

 To me Koume has been one of the more underrated alluring Idols the past two years, she's already up to eleven posts and had two earlier this year for another pictorial. At 22 in age she's one of the older members and is the current leader of Super ✰ Girls who I don't follow as closely as I once did. Back in January 2019 they had a mini purge of the older members, Koume was the only one of three over twenty who remained but becoming so much younger made me lose much interest in them.


 I haven't lost interest in Koume though as I'm still following her though she hasn't had much to post about this year. The group did put out a single two weeks ago titled "I Want To Believe In Tomorrow" which hit #7 on the charts. The total copies sold was only a little over 7,500 but sales for singles are still lower than they were six months ago for obvious reasons. Let's get to the pics which total 97, YS-Web is a site which has a 'Girl of the Month' feature and have posted many of their winners in the past as the pictorials are usually superb and this one is no different. Koume was their monthly woman for June 2019 and they have four weekly pictorials with 20-25 pics.






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment