Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2020

Miyuki Watanabe: Just can't get enough of her.....


 Had planned on doing this post in the middle of the month but as you can see changed my mind and as the title says just can't get enough of Miyuki! That's really been the case for many years but that level has really increased dramatically and that recent photobook post certainly helped. Thought if I did this post two weeks earlier then it may mean more new pics that I could have for a post around September 19th as on that day Miyuki will be turning 27. As I mentioned in her last post that would be her fifth of the year and that'd be something if she could qualify for this year's faves list.


 Whew.... another thing I've mentioned often is that Miyuki has been my hottest, most seductive and alluring Idol ever. Think now I just may bestow that honor for her being my #1 hottest women of all time and it's no wonder she's made me have the highest cold water bill in the neighborhood! Know she's not the tallest, most bodacious or the cutest/attractive but when you put all of those things together she ends up being light years in front of everyone else in my eyes.



 Miyuki is what I consider to be one of my exclusive 'Nao Elites' and there's only about a dozen or so in that esteemed club. What that often means is that I don't wait for a huge amount of pics to accumulate for a post and do them for that massive fave as soon as possible. But that's not entirely true as far as pics go as there are forty new ones for today and will be ending off with such sultry ones which may make you too have the highest cold water bill in your neighborhood!!!!

 Just did that post four days ago for Miyuki's third photobook that came out last August. It's already the fifth most viewed post for the past month and hopefully it'll take the top spot. One thing that's been lacking with Miyuki is her appearing at events over the years, there's always many concert pics but very few from events. For instance there was an event last September 6th for her photobook but only found four pics from it, will try to have some other event pics for her birthday post.





 Of course Miyuki is second to none when it comes to gravure pics but she also looks mighty fabulous dressed as a regular gal such as the above ones and this batch. These are from the 'Mercury Duo' site and she's an on and off model for them. For a few years she was also a model for Larme but no longer works for them.














 Here's something that hasn't happened for quite a long time, that's Miyuki gracing a magazine cover and that happened so often when she was with NMB. Just occurred to me her final concert with them took place almost four years ago to the day. Don't know what the special occasion was for her being a cover girl as there's no new PB coming out but perhaps she may finally have new single on the horizon. This set is from the August 11th issue of Young Gangan and of course she looks amazing.... bottom two pics are from the photo shoot.












 Few months back Miyuki became a model for Peach John lingerie and the pics she has with them just left me gaping, she has a habit of doing that to me. These pics were in her last post, in case you missed it here's an encore viewing of them.












 Will be ending off with more Peach John pics which have come out since that last post, running out of superlatives for her better than perfect pics. My only beef is that there's no videos for them, not even at their site but then again my heart probably couldn't take viewing one!!!! So after these dazzling pics will end off with Miyuki's PV for her "Cheek-tic-Cheek" tune from the expanded version of her solo album "17%". That was a decent seller but it came out in April 2019 so hoping she'll be releasing more new music soon.













No comments:

Post a Comment