Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2020

Akiko Yada: YS-Web #001 scans.... a 're-up' post....



 By 're-up' it means these pics are being posted for a second time. Back in 2012 hadn't realized you could upload pics from your computer so had linked these to my Photobucket account. But as many may have learned the hard way it became a paying site and they held user's pics 'hostage' unless they signed up. That wasn't for me as there's so many other free sites and before that year ended learned how easy it was to upload from your computer which I've been doing since. But have needed to clean up those old posts so have been doing one of three things. Usually I've deleted the post but on occasion reupload the pics. Thirdly is this kind of post which I should do more often. Deleted the original post and did a new one all over, thought if I just edited it with the new pics nobody would ever know so here's a set of pics no viewer has seen before.

 When I was first getting into J-dramas and movies one of my huge faves was Akiko and she was quite a popular actress in the 2000's. She got married at the end of 2006 to a semi-known actor who was a bit of a rebel which didn't help her image. He didn't stop his ways so they were divorced in 2009 and fairly sure Akiko has never remarried. So when I first began this blog did about ten posts for pictorials that came out between 2001-04 but had to delete most of them. For some odd reason a few days ago she popped up in my mind and can't get her out which really isn't a bad thing. So thought why not do some of those early Akiko posts over though did lose most of my pics of her when my laptop crashed four years ago.


 There is one photobook of Akiko's that was left up so think those pics are okay. Pictorials from the 2000's were definitely different, for the most part much tamer but to me the pics are all superb. Back then many actresses did large sets like this which is a rarity today. Have seen Akiko in five dramas and a pair of films, "My Little Chef" was quite a good series and back then she often had the lead role in her shows. Akiko is still acting these days but tends to do more guest appearances in dramas but does appear on many variety shows.

 Will have more bio info if there is an upcoming post and hope there are a few of them as there's three other large sets that had to be deleted. This could be the oldest set of pics ever posted as it was released in 2001 when she was 22 in age. As the title says this is #001 and Akiko was the first person to appear in a 'YS-Web' pictorial which still puts out a monthly set like this. There's a total of 82 pics and while it's kind of tame I think Akiko looks fabulous as you don't need to dress very skimpy to get my attention.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment