Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Miyuki Watanabe.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Wakana Sakai: Her exquisite "Aya" aka 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 photobook scans....

 


 I seem to be getting a bit nostalgic lately, not sure why but don't think there's anything wrong with that. Perhaps I'm just burnt out on present day actresses and J-Pop Idols, not all of course but I much prefer someone like Wakana who I've known of since 2008. To me she and most of her actress peers from the 2002-2017 era were much better at acting, were also more talented in other things plus were much more intelligent/interesting and in in my eyes more attractive than the women of today. That could be another reason for the slowdown on posts for current women as they just don't interest me like they once did however doing these kinds of posts won't be common though wouldn't mind if they were!

 "Manhattan Love Story" was a drama from 2003 but I didn't view it until five years later. While there was a bit of love in the show don't be fooled by the title as much of the story had to deal with a newsroom but more importantly a coffee shop that was next to their station and the owner of the shop is reason enough to view the show! It's where I first saw Wakana and I fell for her immediately, that was one terrific drama that has been forgotten about over the years and though I've watched it 3-4 times it has been a while so am forgetting much of it. Maybe a good idea would be to view it again and this time recap the series as I bet no one else has done that. Besides Wakana the entire cast was superb and will bring up nostalgic again as I haven't been re-watching those older dramas like I once did and to me all are so much better than the shows that air these days.



 Have done four previous posts for Wakana and while there won't be a huge amount of them think a few more for her can be done in the future. Right around 2003 is when Wakana became a full time actress, she had a few roles before that but nothing major and had done a few gravure pictorials and videos. Why not as she looks so alluring to me 😍, granted she and others of her age don't have current photos such as these steamy ones for today but even at 44 in age she still looks mighty mouthwatering to me! Have seen Wakana do about five guest spots in dramas the last few years plus she's had regular roles in so many series, seems these days she's busier than ever with her acting.

 Movie fans will recall Wakana from the 2004 film "Koi no Mon", she had the lead female role playing the part of Koino and I highly recommend the movie. Will confess to viewing it about 25 times and I can never get tired of it! Back on September 9th Wakana hit the age of 44 but have seen recent photos of her and she still looks so terrific, hope a few of you agree with me and if so will be enjoying those future posts though there won't be enough of them. On to Wakana's overly sweltering pics and this book was released on June 25, 2002.... in Japanese Aya is not just a female name but also means the word Color. This book contains 113 pics and perhaps I'm biased because I like Wakana so much 😍 but as terrific as photobooks are these days do any really top these pictures?????....  NO!!!!!














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment