Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2026

Haruka Kaki: Yet another in the long line of.... 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’“π’†π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’ƒπ’†π’“ π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” posts....

 


 Far too often I've moaned about how difficult it is to do posts for Haruka and the reason for that it's because it's sadly so true! Am not going out on a limb by saying if she did more activities I could post about or could have average about a post a month then Haruka πŸ˜ just may have become my #1 Nogi member of all time! I truly adore her to no end and the pictures you see here at the top are from her 2022 photobook which is Nogi's most underrated one in their history, did the post for it back in December 2022. When I saw the photos my eyes did come close to popping out and at first, say for most of 2023, it wasn't that hard to have posts for Haruka and she did make the fave's list that year.



 But because of the new members from the fifth and now sixth generations joining members such as Haruka weren't getting as much exposure to allow the newbies to get some attention. I don't think that bothered Haruka too much but I feel she could be Nogi's current mega superstar, there were some from the first and third generations but none from the fourth, fifth or sixth though there are some popular members. With Haruka possibly leading that pack and her 2022 photobook has been Nogi's best selling one the past five years so when's her second one coming out?! This is also a belated 'Happy Birthday' post as Haruka πŸ˜ hit the age of 25 on August 8th, that month seems to have more birthdays for the members than any other month. Hope it's not just wishful thinking but I don't think Haruka will be leaving for a while and, many members have stayed until they're 27-30 in age. The record for being the oldest member is thirty years and two weeks, it'd be nice to see Haruka break that record as she'd have to be with Nogi for another five years but I don't think that'll happen.



 Whew, you can see why Haruka's book almost made my eyes pop out(!), for my all time list of favorite Nogi books it'd be around the fifth position. So while it's been so difficult doing posts for Haruka she is a busy gal as she has a popular radio show, has been the center for at least three Nogi singles and does a few other group activities that keep her in the limelight. But she rarely attends those huge fashion shows nor many other events plus these days we seldom see her appear in magazines. But this is her third post in six months or one every other month, that's not too too bad of a pace but wish there could be a post per month. Because there isn't try to make these posts quite large and memorable which usually happens and Haruka seems to be popular with you readers as her posts draw more comments than most others I post about. For today have about eighty photos that are new for here, could have made it larger but thought it'd be wise to hold back a few pics for the low possibility of doing another Haruka post next month.



 Don't have any event pics nor news of a second photobook but have a little of many things and though there's no new Haruka πŸ˜ gravure photos she looks so amazing in all of them! First off are these recent pics from Haruka's IG page and she also posts them at Nogi's group blog. The first and last pairs of pics are from Haruka's 25th birthday, I like that little figurine in the third photo though the life size version is the one I would die for....


















 For about a dozen years Nogi has always had a member or two be a host for the "School of Lock!" radio show that airs on Tokyo-FM. A member is the host for one week a month and does the show Monday through Thursday nights. Haruka has been a host since April 2021 or almost 5 1/2 years so that may be a record for a Nogi member. I really like the photos they have at the show's web page and this batch is from one of Haruka's August shows, she always looks like she's having such a fun time and the core audience seems to be teenage female Nogi fans.














 There's been such a huge slowdown this year for Nogi cards, not just ones for Haruka but the other three members I've been doing posts for. This small batch is it for 2026 cards though they're often released after the fact, for example Summer tour cards may not be released until October.









 Gulp, I haven't received my letter from Haruka and if my jealous postman stole another one of her letters, grrrr!!!!! Because there were so few new Nogi cards let's go back in time for these which have never bene posted before. The fourth generation became members in late 2018 so the first ten are just the second set of Haruka's Nogi cards which were for their seventh anniversary that took place in February 2019. After that are nine more cards but I had only four for their eighth anniversary that happened in February 2020 so added in some cards for their July 2020 single "Route 246".










 My memory as far as what my plans are for posts has become so horrible the last two years but everything else I rend to remember. For instance for the past year have been wanting to do some posts for the 2025 drama "Ryosangata Ruka: Puramo Buin no Aoki Gyakushu" which aired in 2025 and had ten 24 minute episodes. All have been subbed and it's a spin off from the original series that had three seasons and starred everyone's favorite member Yuki Yoda who I also forget when it comes to doing posts! In this spin off series Haruka was joined by Ayame and has she quickly become such a massive favorite of you viewers! The series is similar to the other one as the main story is about model making and I think those first three series were so entertaining though I've only recapped season one.

 In this new series Haruka and Ayame both play a character named Ruka, both are seniors in high school though each were 20+ in age when it was filmed. The duo have been best mates their entire lives and are inseparable at school, by a fluke they entered the room where the Plastic Model Building club was located and they're the first females to join it! Below are some screenshots from the first episode and don't want to explain too much as not to give away many spoilers. My top dramas have more of an action, suspense and mystery theme though there is that something about these kinds of shows which I love.... perhaps because feature my favorite Idols?! It'll take a while to do but a goal of mind is to create posts where I can recap 2-4 episodes in one post instead of one post for each episode. So will use this series for my experiment and unsure of the format so give me a while to work on it. Would also have an intro post featuring other things for the series such as the event held for it, any interviews or magazine spreads and whatever else I can find. Plus I need to work on the subs a bit so it'll be a work in progress for a while but will give an update on how it's working out in that 'My Current Watches' series and also include more screenshots.
























 Wasn't going to add this in but while going through my huge Haruka picture folder noticed these dazzling photos which are ones I can never get tired of. But actually it got me thinking of this special magazine/photobook titled White Graph which would feature three Idols from a J-Pop group. There's been at least a dozen issues that would come out three times a year but I haven't seen any for a while, wonder if they're still being published? Eight issues featured Nogi members with the other four having gals from Hina and Keya, their photos get a grade of an A++++ from me! Haruka😍 was the cover girl for volume 010 that came out in June 2023, that second photo could be my all time favorite of her....











 Will end off here with this new magazine spread that features Haruka as the cover girl for the August 20th issue of Weekly Shonen Champion. She's been their cover girl at least five times and the bottom five pictures are from the photo shoot. I did try doing a post a month ago when this magazine came out but it wasn't possible at the time, seems every month I make a few attempts at doing a post for her which is usually a flop! After the pictures is a very short video for Haruka's 25th birthday but it's kind of fun and she looks so fabulous in it, glad to see she received my presents even though she once again failed to invite me to her birthday bash.... sigh....



















No comments:

Post a Comment