Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2015

Kie Kitano: Finally some (very little) news....

 Bet up until a year or so ago Kii was firmly in my top five, no more than a position or two below that. However when you disappear for as long as she has for really no reason that saying 'Out of sight, out of mind' becomes true as I'm not sure Kii is even in my top 20 these days.
 Since September of 2013 she's been the co-host of the ZIP! show which I think is just a ten minute show though it does air Mondays through Fridays. That started 23 months ago and since then she's been in zero dramas, Kii has had two movies that have come out but they were made well before she started the ZIP! show. I have no clue why she's been so inactive, her blog is rarely updated so can't get any info or news there so it's a mystery why she's gone into a semi reclusive state, she's still only 24 years old.
 Honestly not saying those things because I dislike her, actually the opposite is true as Kii was one of my early faves and remained that way for quite a long time, really just sad and disappointed she's kind of disappeared. On to the main topic which is that she's going to be in a movie coming out on October 10th called "Sensei to Mayoi Neko" which translates over to Teacher and the Stray Cat.
 On August 10th the film had it's first screening at Wald 9 in Shinjuku which is what these pics are from. Have the film's trailer at the bottom of the pics, looks to be quite a family, heart warming type of movie. Kii looks tremendous, there really is no one more kawaii then her and as there weren't too many pics form the screening added some oldies but goldies in to give a little bit of quantity to the post though the pics are also A++++ in quality.




















No comments:

Post a Comment