Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Saki Fukuda: "Saki from the Vault" #13- 22nd Jewellry Tokyo show from 2010 part two

 Think on that 'two million views' post I had Saki 5th on that list of faves. Wasn't an entirely accurate list but then again I could see Saki being #5 on my all time list, kind of makes me wonder if there's anyone else who would even have her in their top thousand!? She certainly does something to me, think the biggest crime in the world is the lack of pics there are of her and believe me when I say don't think I've ever done more searching for her pics than I have for anyone else.
 Had to be over a year ago when I did another of these 'Saki from the Vault' posts where there were some pics forom this show. However think there was only about 17 pics in all as there were a few other things in that post hence the part two in the title. There are so many perfect pics from the show it deserved it's own post with many more pics, close to 50 in all are here.
 When I say perfect that to me describes how Saki would look as a bride, doesn't she just so alluring and adorable, she was twenty at the time and somehow looks even better these days. The show took place in November of 2010 and she was joined by one of her best friends which is Yuko, she would make for a magnificent bride too. The pair has appeared at many events together but sadly not in the last few years. On to the pics and though I'm in the vast minority think it's close to top Saki in these or really any of her pics.















































No comments:

Post a Comment