Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Yuki Uchida: "Ant-Man" press conference pics and videos

 Talk about a blast from the past!!!! Guess you would have had to read the posts from when this blog started but Yuki had quite a few of them in the beginning, why I said you would have to have read those posts from way back then is that Yuki is by far is my #1 Idol. Though she hasn't been one since about the year 2000 she still has the top spot on my Idol list, actually of all Japanese woman I can easily see her having the second spot on my all time list.
 Yuki has been busy the last few years but doesn't have the lead in dramas or films which is why I haven't followed her as much but going to change that starting today, there are some newer things than this event to post about. Also doesn't she look fantastic in these pics, somehow she could look better than ever which is hard to imagine if you've ever seen some of her older pics.\
 Yuki is going to do her first dubbed voice in the "Ant-Man" movie which is being released in Japan on September 19th, she'll be doing the voice of the female lead Hope. Have some tremendous pics from a press conference that took place on August 11th, also check out two videos from the event.


















No comments:

Post a Comment