Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Nogizaka46: 2015 magazine scans #60

 Sure a few of you have noticed lately that I've been saying October seems to be very slow with new things from the faves I like to post about. But what I'm wondering if the pace is actually close to normal, have a feeling that August and September were much busier than usual so naturally there would be a slow down, it's probably not as slow as I've been saying.
 However for Nogi it can be considered a slow period, even for these mag spread posts have had only two or three of them a post where they used have double that amount. Today just have two spreads but they do contain 31 pics, am holding one back for now as there should be a solo post for someone by the end of this week. This first spread is actually a few months old but think it's one of their best ones ever from the July issue of BLT. It seemed to be some sort of bridal special and who wouldn't want the featured members Erika, Mai, Nanami or Nanase to take a walk down the aisle with you!


















 Other spread is a new one featuring a solo Mai from the November issue of Ray.















No comments:

Post a Comment