Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2015

Son Ye-Jin: An into post.... a little of this and that #1


 Think I'll have one or two more of these 'intro posts' then move on and start posting more about these actresses. Ye-Jin is someone who I really, really like and though I haven't seen her in many dramas have seen many of her films and all have been superb. The two that I recommend very highly are "The Classic" and "The Art of Seduction", if you haven't sen them you can't go wrong with either, especially the first one.
 Before I forget her birthday is in January and she''ll be turning 34 then, seems I have a thing for these actresses between the ages of 27-34. As usual have a little of a lot of things and we'll start off with Ye-Jin 2015 pics for Missha.












Ye-Jin on October 15th at a new Burberry store opening.








 Some older pics from 2014 for Chatelaine.












 One more set of older pics and these fabulous ones are from the November 2013 Cine21.












 Back to present day and here's Ye-Jin from the October issue of JLook.








 Hard to top these pics as Ye-Jin dazzled the universe on October 1st at the opening ceremony of the 20th Busan International Film Festival.








No comments:

Post a Comment