Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Tomoko Kanazawa: 'H!P Digital Book' #183 scans.... 100 pics!




 Here's someone I like immensely but she hasn't had a post in over a year, nor has Juice=Juice. While I still like their tunes really don't follow them as closely these days and when C-ute disbanded thought they would take over being my fave J-Pop group. Well, the group became a bit too young for me as they were forced to take on a new pair off members who were just seventeen, they were also forced to take another new member a year later that brought the size of JJ from five to eight, to me more isn't always better.
 As many viewers know I really prefer older Idols and once a group begins getting too young really don't listen to their new songs. It's not just JJ but Hello Project groups in general as I rarely listen to their groups these days and at one time they were the best. They have this inane rule of when a person hits 25 they need(?) to graduate which is why their groups may only be moderately successful. Doesn't make sense for a group that's on a nice roll, it getting more popular and has some stability to tell members they have to leave, to me that rule certainly hasn't helped out H!P groups.
 Need to have a mini rant now and again but one big reason for it is that Tomoko will be turning 25 next July. She's been in my top ten for Idols for about three years now and to me she could be the most underrated alluring gal out there. Think most viewers feel that way as Tomoko's last post was a massively popular one as it spent over a month on the list for top ten viewed posts for the last month. Had JJ not gotten so much younger and lost their oldest member due to her forced graduation would have had many posts for them, still do listen to their older tunes from 2014-17.


 Tomoko just has that hard to describe aura about her, in all honesty it'd probably be difficult finding a better wife then she would make. She had slipped my mind for a while but now that she's had this post can see working on some for her and promise to do that as she does have some fans here. This is her first H!P Digital Book which features outtake pics from her one and only photobook that came out on July 2, 2018 which was her 23rd birthday and was a mini PB. There was also an excellent DVD that came with it, have viewed that many times and have a short promo video for it at the top. There's a total of exactly one hundred of them which are broken down into four weeks and Tomoko truly gets my blood boiling.































































































No comments:

Post a Comment