Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Hiroe Igeta: WPB Digital photobook "I want to be a Hero" scans....


 No doubt the title of Hiroe's second WPB photobook comes from her being in the current season of 'Kamen Rider'. Hiroe's first PB for WPB was released back in May while this one came out on Monday. She was the cover girl for their last edition which had more pics from the book and had those pics in a post yesterday.
 Four posts in two days for Hiroe and hope no one is tired of her yet. Know I'm not and can easily see doing a few more posts for her in the next month. Shame I started posting about Hiroe so late in the year or she would have had an excellent chance to be on this year's top list. Actually it's not out of the question though as the final list won't be started for a month, more I think about it the better the odds are looking. Do have one more digital photobook to get to but that one was put out by Young Jump, may post those pics over the weekend. On to this digital photobook which as mentioned came out two days ago, smaller set than the first one as the there's just a total of 35 pics.



































No comments:

Post a Comment