Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Miwako Kakei: "Parallel" photobook scans



 May seem like I post about a lot of gravure models but actually the total is rather small. I figure there may be about twenty who I keeps tabs on and try to post about, considering there's thousands of these models that's a very low percentage. Miwako has been one of my fave gravure models for a few years now though there are many more I tend to like a tad more than her. These days Miwako's really cut back on her gravure pics and has had only three or so mag spreads this year. This photobook came out on November 16, 2016 and there was an event for it at the Fukuya bookstore in Shinjuku which took place on the same day.








 That bottom pic is of Miwako showing off pics from her first style book "Me" which also came out on November 16th. Since then she's released two Friday Digital books but "Parallel" is her last official photobook to date. That's a shame as this is by far her best PB and Miwako shows more of herself than ever, know her many fans will savor these pics. There's a total of 76 of them and will see if there's any other huge pictorials I've missed for some future posts.











































































No comments:

Post a Comment