Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2019

Ren Ishikawa: Her magnificent second intro post- WPB-Net Extra #462 scans....



 Back quickly with another round of Ren pics and why not as she's one fabulous looking woman. To me that pic at the top is my fave of the day and it reminds me of what I need to do when this post is finished! Did give a bit of Ren's bio in her first intro post which was two days, mentioned that she turned 26 in July but seeing as how she's been around for so long had thought she may have been a few years older. She hails from Tochigi which is a little north of Tokyo, her height is 165 cm which is good as so many of many of the recent newbies have been much shorter.


 Do have many of these bigger Ren pictorials to get to, these Extra collections are outtake pics from her previous spreads or pictorials with WPB so you'll be seeing the originals in the future. This had the title of 'Summer Girl' and was released in August 2018 though the pics were 2-3 years old. Slightly smaller than the first post as this has fifteen less pics but 64 is still quite a few and needless to say Ren looks so terrific and bet she'll be gaining many new fans. Just checked and have two more of these WPB sets which you'll see next week.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment