Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2020

Ayami Nakajo: Few recent happenings....



 Consider this an early b-day post as she'll be hitting the age of 23 on February 4th. That occasion brought another 'series idea' into my head which was to have a monthly post for my bigger faves that celebrated a birthday. Was thinking of having a special post for my top five faves for a month and if you old time viewers remember did have an Astrology series for about a year. Some months such as January, February and April would be easier to do as so many of my faves were born in those months. However can't say the same for May, July and August which is why it may not be an easy series to do. If I was going to start on one would have the post near the end of the month so still have two weeks to work on it, will also be working on updating that birthday list on the right hand side.

 Would classify Ayami as one of my medium sized faves but that's only because she doesn't have more posts. This is just her ninth one ever but three have been in the last five months which is a good pace. She'd be in my yearly top twenty all of the time had she more posts and will work harder for more. What pleases me a bit is that Ayami has received a few positive comments in her last two posts, glad to see others out there like her unique looks and I also think she's a solid actress but doesn't appear in enough things. Overall though Ayami is one of the less popular gals I post about and perhaps it's because she doesn't have enough posts(?), she's investigating why....



 Have fifty new pics from the past month though only from four happenings. Ayami has appeared at five events since December 1st and looked so terrific at all of them, will have three of those events today. And will start off with her newest happening which took place Saturday at the first 'Tokyo Girls Collection' show for 2020 and she's at every one of them, this show took place in Shizuoka. Looking mighty fine in her stroll on the catwalk and Ayami was the lead off model for the show which I guess is quite an honor.















 Before the other two event pics have one new spread from the January issue of 25ans which is a wedding magazine. Ayami is mainly known for her modeling but hasn't been in too many mags this past year, it's also a slow time of the year for models as no Spring collections have come out yet.











 Here's a batch of pics which I really, really like and they're from a December 15th press conference. It was to promote the special TV movie "Devil's Temari Uta-Kazuko Kaneda, Again" that aired December 21st on Fuji-TV, she played a singer in the special. Hope this means we'll be seeing more of her on screen and to me Ayami looked so tremendous at this event, perhaps it's the way she did her hair as it's entirely different than her usual look.











 This final set of pics are among the best I've seen from an event in a long time. It took place on December 20th and Ayami was promoting a new 'KATE' lipstick and she's worked with that company for a few years now. These pics rate an A++++ and are so stupendous bet she'll gain many new fans, after the batch is a video from the event.


















No comments:

Post a Comment