Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

NMB48: The first ever.... Sae Murase post?!



 Found out tonight when I really want to do a post for a biggish fave it can happen and I think this may be the first of two or three posts for her. I find it hard to believe this is Sae's first ever solo post, truly thought she had 3-4 of them. But as I just said this could be the start of a trio of them, will have at least one other and if I don't have pics in the next NMB group post she will have a trio this month.
 Sae is a huge fave of mine and she has been included in at least ten group posts. For today have 44 pics and easily could have had twice as many but with the slow times that have befallen us will save the pics for more posts which you'll see by the end of the month. Should be an NMB post soon too as their next single will be coming out on May 13th. Still like so many of the older members but am not too impressed with the newer gals who appear to be more gravure models than J-Pop singers. Know I'm in the vast minority and may be the only person in the world who feels this way but to me Sae is the hottest current NMB member and I've thought that way for about two years, whewwww....



 Had been planning on doing a post for her last month but for some reason it slipped my mind. The main reason was I wanted to have a Sae birthday post as she turned 23 on March 30th. In fabulous news her first photobook will be released next Wednesday and that news kind of shocked me but in a good way, you don't see too many '48' gals with photobooks these days. Top two pics are the covers while the others are promo pics and there haven't been many so far.






 The photo shoot for the PB took place in Seoul. Sae does have some fans there as she was one of the 96(?) contestants to try out for Produce 48/I*Zone who I just can't get into, she did fairly well finishing 22nd overall. Title of the PB is "S is Good" and I agree with that statement 100%, these are interview pics from the Walker Plus site for the book and the group's new single.











 44 pics is a good total for a post but bet her next one will be much larger. Sae does so many activities outside of NMB so in the next post or hopefully two posts will have pics from her two appearances at this year's 'Tokyo Girls Collection' shows. Also am hoping there will be another new mag spread or two for the book plus there are a few other interview pics for it. Sae does so much modeling work and will have many pics coming up. Have some for today which are brand new from 'Andgeebee', she's been a model for them since October 2018.









 Sae is also a model for the ar magazine, next post will have some pics from their site and perhaps some older mag spreads, this set is new from their May issue.








 Final set of Sae pics for today are from WPB #16 which features some outtake pics from the book. MIIA is another clothing line Sae models for, after the pics is a new promo video for them.











No comments:

Post a Comment