Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Yuzuha Saeki: Another steamy post of.... 𝑨 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ƒπ’Šπ’• 𝒐𝒇 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕....

 


 Think there's only been two new women who have been introduced this year and in the future even one may be a rarity! I've been noticing the recent magazines and almost all feature young women who look good but they're females who will never have a post here, depending on how you look at it that can either be a positive or a negative. Briefly brought that up for it's meant you're seeing more posts with my bigger favorites this year which to me is a huge positive, while I could start doing posts for those newer women I've been noticing in the past have said I'll never do posts just for the sake of doing them and hope those off the cuff thoughts made some sense....



 For most of this year was getting worried about the fave's list as no woman was breaking away from the pack as far as being my Queen of the year goes and that had never happened before. However over the last two months Yuzuha πŸ˜ has crept into the position of being my number woman of the year though for now her margin over whoever isn't that large. But the posts for Yuzuha will be coming at a frantic pace until the end of October and because of that she just may run away from everyone else to be my #1 woman of the year! No gravure model has ever been number one but then again there's ever been any like Yuzuha(!)😍 so unless something unexpected happens you're looking at this year's #1 Queen! Yuzuha has made the fave's list twice but was only around the tenth position because of not having too many posts. But that's now a thing of the past as this is her 14th post for 2026 and if her pace continues Yuzuha will also be number one for amount of posts, the current leader has sixteen. Just because a woman has a lot of posts for a year has never meant she'll have a high position n the fave's list though it certainly helps, in the last four years twice the woman with the most posts was #1 and in another year the leader was in the second spot.



 Like most posts these days this will feature older and newer photos though there will be more older ones than usual. I'm trying to catch up with Yuzuha's older digital books, the one for today is from 2023 and that will finish off that year(I think). Am all caught up with her books from 2024 and that was a very slow year for Yuzuha, then have two more books from the end of 2025 so they're not too old being published less than a year ago. For 2026 Yuzuha has had eight books which is a record for her, three have been posted. Have two others all set to go and should obtain at least one more by the end of the month so you can see why these posts will continue on for a while. I also have a brand new magazine spread and Yuzuha is the cover girl for that Young King Bull issue which is promoting another digital book so may wait until I get the book and have the spread in the same post. A growing trend which I don't like is that many models these days have more books than magazine spreads and that was so rare in the past, Yuzuha usually has a mag spread to accompany a book but that hasn't been the case for all of her 2026 books.


 
 Let's get to the meat of the post and in her last one had the best news of the year which is that Yuzuha will finally be having her first regular photobook! The release date for it will be on October 15th which is two days before her 27th birthday, what I'm looking forward to is seeing her at an event for I can't recall ever seeing Yuzuha at one. The photo shoot took place in Thailand and in her last post had seven promo pictures for the book, have another seven new ones for today and all fourteen are below. The first pair are among the newer photos and they're the covers for the untitled book, that first cover picture makes me speechless and it's not the first time Yuzuha has done that to me....















 Just did a post for Yuzuha seven days ago which was the first one for September, I didn't give her enough time to post any photos at her IG page. So once again will go back in time to 2022 for these IG pics and in her last few posts have focused n that year as Yuzuha's first post wasn't done until February 2023 and as the saying goes The rest is history....















 The main reason for this post was to have Yuzuha's final 2023 digital book that hadn't been posted but so often when I think that a year has been finished off for someone I discover another but never complain about that. To promote the book Yuzuha was the cover girl for the February 13, 2023 issue of Young Magazine and it was her first time being a cover girl, she's had that honor three times this year.









 There were plenty pictures from the photo shoot that Yuzuha posted at her IG page which are below, about half have been posted before but that means the other half are all brand new pics for here.





















 To end the post off have Yuzuha's Young Magazine digital book that was released on April 9, 2023 and contains 35 pictures. While the photos are of course certainly steamy wish the book was larger and that's been the case for most of Yuzuha's digital books. There was a video of the photo shoot on YT but it's now private so after the pics have a brand new video for Young King Bull which features her as their cover girl but explained why I may hold on to it for a while.




































No comments:

Post a Comment