Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2018

SKE48: Magazine scans #1



 There's a person who I haven't posted about in a long time and believe me I would if I could. Rena has been a bit quiet the last few months though she is in the current "Princess Jellyfish" drama but can't think of the last time she was in a magazine or at an event.
 Have talked about having group posts for SKE as they do appear in so many mags but not too many members appear in a lot of them so end up holding on to the spreads for too long. Also a few of them don't appear in many mags at all so most of you never get to see some great pics because of that. There's been plenty of sets from the past few months so will have another post or two for the last few months of 2017 plus there's some more for this year. However none of them feature Jurina who is just hotter than hot but think I'll continue having her spreads in solo posts.


 On to the spreads and after the above member would have to say Akari could be the second most alluring '48' member at the moment, always a mystery to me why she doesn't appear in more mags. Could say that about Mina too who is just so tantalizing, she also has zero sets today. Think Akari is now the oldest SKE member as she's 26 and will be turning 27 in October, first spread is this set of perfection from the February 20th issue of Flash.








 Sarina is a member who I don't know as well but she's getting up there is age as she turned 25 on January 18th, these are from the same Flash issue.





 Too many members these days to keep close tabs on, most I know somewhat well though can't say that about a few others. One of them is Ruka who I think we'll be seeing much more of in the future, this set is from the March edition of Entame and the bottom ones are from the photo shoot.











 More Ruka as she teams up with a long time fave of mine who is Nao and this superb collection of pics is from the February issue of Bomb.









 Last up for today is Natsuki who will be turning 22 later on this year but didn't join SKE until 2013. This is one fine set to end off with which is from Young Jump #1 and it's just way too small. Akane is also big fave who had zero spreads today and can't believe how few she appears in.






3 comments:

  1. "blow me *smiley face*" it says on the tanks...👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noticed that and was going to make a comment about it but thought it'd be too easy. The way Ruka looks she can have any kind of word on her shirts or other articles of skimpiness....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to see something bizarre like
    http://www.japansubculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Image.jpg

    Just realised it says "ブスから神7"(busu kara kami 7) on first pic on Akari's set...those ppl should've gone to specsavers. Natsuki tho m8 👍 don't remember her and Akane which brings me to the thought that I've now forgotten 90% of '48' members...went for a memory jolt and can't believe I've forgotten about Akane, the only Akane that came to mind was K46's one. Also found that Maria Abe (whom last time I saw her, she looked f***ing 👌) is in Taipei!!? Guess not a lot of folks go to SNH48 but there's no more Ju JingYi! she sang the chi.ver of Yuki's song('Yokaze no shiwaza' which is still my fave Yuki song I'd say) and thought she looked pretty damn cute, along with Feng XinDuo...m8 👌

    ReplyDelete