Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Nana Kato: Her second intro post.... Bomb-TV scans from May 2018



 Hope everyone enjoyed Nana's first intro post which definitely had some superb pics. Have even more for this post though not the huge variety of them that was in that above post. This is Nana's only huge pictorial to date and she looks so fabulous it's just a matter of time until she has another one. However there's no shortage of pics for her as very few models these days seem to be as busy, think we'll be able to say that for many years in the future.


 Need to start slowing down on these intro posts as too many have had only a few of them and then I tend to forget about the gal. At one time the main reason for introducing so many newbies was because of all the slow stretches I was having posting about my bigger faves, that hasn't been a problem for a while so this could be the final new person for a few months(I say that now).
 Like most models sure Nana's future plans will to become an actress, seems that's the path over 80% of them take. But to date she's only done two guest appearances on shows but seeing as she's only about to turn 21 acting can probably be held off for a bit longer. On to the tremendous set of Nana pics and as the title says this collection was released in May 2018, not quite as bodacious as other gravure models but she looks mighty fine to me.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment