Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Nana Kato: Her intro post #1!!!!



 Nice way to start off the week with an ultra superb intro post and everyone is in luck as there's not one but two of them for her today, second follows this one. Nana is one of those gals I've seen so often and wondered who she was but never followed up on my curiosity. That is until recently and think I've made the right decision with these two posts as she's someone who we'll be hearing a lot about in the future, we already do see so much of her.
 Mainly we see Nana modeling and there may not be a busier one then her these days. Also have seen her at so many of the 'Girls' Awards' and 'Tokyo Collection' fashion shows, those appearances are what got me intrigued about her. Have these two posts today but think there may only be two more for oldie happenings as I don't want to go back before 2018.


 Nana won't be turning 21 until April 15th which is why I won't be having any pics before 2018, for the most part still follow my rule of not having posts for those under twenty. For these first few posts will be having a variety of activities and sure that will continue in the future. As mentioned Nana is one busy person and is an exclusive model for many, many clothing lines and websites. Two of them are for the Larme and Ray magazines where she's become good mates with a huge Nao fave. If you're friends with Rika then in my book you're A-OK!!!!





 Few pics from the Ray site though she doesn't have big spreads in their mags.






 In the next post which is a Nana 2018 Bomb-TV pictorial mentioned that I will be slowing down with these intros and this may be the last new woman for a while. Need to start doing more posts for the ones I've introduced the last year such as Akane Hotta who I like quite a bit. At last year's 'Girls Awards' Spring show held on March 12th the pair each received an award for being the models with the best set of eyes(!).








 Nana also appears quite often at the 'Tokyo Girls Collection' shows though she wasn't at their one on January 12th. She will be at their next show on March 30th, these are from their September 1st event.






 Have heard of many actresses/Idols having a foreign parent, Nana is one and she may be the first person I've heard of having one that's Dutch who is her mother. Her first PB was released last April though it was just a fashion book title "Nana", pics from a April 24th event for it.











 On to some of those clothing companies she models for, these are new pics from Wear.jp.









 More new pics for the Lodispotto Spring Collection.









 Somehow even more new Nana Spring collection pics which are for Ingni, there are even more pics from sites and such that I'll get to in her next post.






 The next post has a chockful amount of Nana gravure pics but to date she's only done three of those kinds of spreads. One of them is brand new though which is from the February 4th edition of Big Comic Spirits, she was the cover girl for the issue and there's also a video of the photo shoot.















No comments:

Post a Comment