Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Yuko Oshima: 'Kimi wa, Dare no Mono' photobook scans #2

 Still no official date for Yuko's graduation ceremony, shame she's departing but it's probably for the best as she's probably a bit tired of being an idol singer and wants to work on more serious things such as her acting. This is the second PB that I've posted of her, been no order as this is her third one and previously posted her second one. There's been 4 in all so will be back soon with the other two of them, perhaps around Yuko's graduation as maybe there will be a little celebration here for it and they would tie in real nicely.
































No comments:

Post a Comment