Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Maimi Yajima: Bit of everything #1

 Like the title says have a little bit of a few current things, thought I'd hold off for just a while posting her photobooks and do a few different things. Not many Maimi mag spreads as of late, this is the only solo one she's done in the last few months and it's from the January issue of UTB which was volume 217.








 H!P 2014 Winter cards.











 C-ute's 24th single "Kokoro no Sakebi o Uta ni Shitemita/Love Take All" was released on March 5th, here's some pics of Maimi performing the songs on that day at a promo event for BS-TBS, the group is going to start some promotional campaign for them soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment