Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Rena Takeda: WPB-Net #696 scans



 Still be a while until you'll be seeing more posts, still haven't gotten around to getting my laptop repaired but am in the process of doing so. Could do more of these but it's so much more difficult working on a different computer but as I've mentioned will do a few of these just so you know I'm still alive.


 It's hard not to be overly alive when viewing Rena pics who to me has been the most popular person I post about, hard to believe she won't be turning 21 until July. That date is the 27th which also happens to be the birthday of two other biggish faves of mine. On to the magnificent pics and Rena is another one who I've kind of run out of adjectives for. This set is brand new and it's her third huge collection for WPB-Net, there's a total of 74 pics for all to savor.







































































1 comment:

  1. Pic 42/74:...looks like someone photoshopped the parachute out haha

    ReplyDelete