Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2018

Yua Shinkawa: A little of this and that for May #1....



 Few days ago mentioned that so many of my fave actresses have been way too quiet this year. Can't say that about Yua though who probably has been busier than she ever has. Put the #1 in the title as I plan on having another post by the end of the week for Yua, this post here was big enough with over fifty new pics. Will have her July spread for Non-no plus she was at an event today for the 2019 'Miss Teen Japan' and sure I can dig up a few other recent happenings.


 Yua has never made my top twenty list and think I may have overlooked her, bet this year she'll easily finish in the top ten or perhaps in the top five. Due to my laptop being on the fritz for a while haven't been able to view any current dramas but actually have been enjoying viewing ones from a decade ago that I have on DVD.
One new drama I will be viewing once things get back to normal is "Itsumademo Shiroi Hane", it's a medical series and it's the first time Yua has had the lead role in a prime time drama. On to some new pics and have four ultra superb spreads for today. Yua's latest photobook "Atlas" was released on March 24th, these first three sets have some outtake pics from it and she looks like a couple of trillion yen. Small one to start off with which is from the March 31st issue of Weekly Gendai.





 This is one fabulous set of Yua pics from the April 10th edition of Flash.








 Yua has the cover for the next two spreads and this one is from the April 27th Friday.






 This is by far the biggest Yua set which is from the May 17th issue of Tokyo Walker Plus.


















 These days you can't have a fashion show without Yua being there which means she was of course at Saturday's 'Girls Awards' Spring/Summer show. She was representing Non-no as usual and it's a shame Yua only took one stroll on the catwalk as I love how classy she looks at these shows. No video of the event but have such an excellent new CM from Roto's 'Skin Magic' after the pics.


















No comments:

Post a Comment