Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Erina Mano: "Erina" 2018 photobook scans



 Not officially back but didn't want to have long stretches with no communication. No idea when I'll return full time as I haven't even begun trying to repair my laptop nor contacted the place I bought it from to see if it's fixable but fairly certain it is. Bit nice taking a break as it's given me a chance to do other activities, I guiltily admit I was spending too much time blogging and just staying on the computer in general.
 Have a collection of over a thousand Asian films on DVD whcih had been gathering dust, no longer as I'm having a good time viewing some of them again. So until my laptop problem is resolved will be doing posts perhaps two days a week, will try to have a pair of posts this weekend.


 On to some better things to talk about and it's hard impossible to get better than Erina. One of the last posts I did was talking about my top seven so far this year, she was ranked second at the time but with these pics woild have to say Erina has taken over my top spot, perhaps even for all time. That pic just above is my #1 of the year and will be difficult to top, so many from this PB also are close to a ten.
 This is Erina's eleventh photobook, sadly when it was released on March 6th didn't notice it on Oricon's top ten list. Most of her older books have sold well, hopefully it was 11th then for a few weeks as we don't want this to be final one. Pics for the PB were shot in London, that's the city in the UK and not Ohio. I like the pics of Erina walking around London though the ones in the bedroom and bath are slightly better. Hundred pics in all, unsure yet if a video exists for the photo shoot.

































































































2 comments:

  1. There is only one London!...and The Colonel has it with his popcorn chicken👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to notice any background when Erina is in a pic. Surprised they haven't renamed Big Ben to her though Buckingham Palace will soon have Erina's name gracing it....

    ReplyDelete