Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Elaiza Ikeda: "Pinturita" photobook scans....



 Here's a photobook I guarantee everyone will relish and if you don't........ Have done so many kinds of lists but have never done any for photobooks. These last three years or since the beginning of 2017 have seen so many dazzling ones released and don't know if I could ever make a top five or ten list as there's too many close to perfect ones. Perhaps that's a list I may try to attempt soon, bet if I do it year by year it'd be easier though my eyes may be too boggled at viewing the pics to make a decision.
 Hmmmm, for 2017 the competition was the toughest but would pick Rika's PB by a mile as my #1 of the year and actually would say number one of all time. Erina Mano's final PB to date in 2018 would probably top that year's list but can't recall every one that came out that year. Akari Suda's just came to mind and her PB would place a close second. Last year was also a tough call to say what my top pick would be, Miru's was difficult to top though will say that Risa gave her a run for her money, can say the same for Erika from Nogi.


 Plus there's no doubt this PB from Elaiza would be in the top five too and bet many of you may place it at #1. Shame there hasn't been more posts for Elaiza as she's among the most popular gals here, would say it's because she hasn't been busy enough at times which is true but I also take some blame in overlooking her. Elaiza was born in the Philippines but raised in Fukuoka, her mother hailed from that country.
 So for the PB she stuck to her roots and traveled to Spain for the photo shoot, that area of Spain, Portugal, southern France and Italy are so popular for photobook shoots. This PB was released on May 31, 2019 and it did well sales wise as it was in the top ten for at least four weeks, it's first week out it sold close to 10,000 copies. On to the fabulous Elaiza pics and this is one of the bigger books as there's a total of 124 pics in all.

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment