Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sayaka Tomaru: "MeeTomaru" photobook scans....



 Third photobook I've posted in the last ten days and this could be the best of the trio. Did mention yesterday about how many fabulous books have come out since the beginning of 2017 and how hard it would be to make a list of the top ten or twenty of them. For instance this is one superb PB yet it may not crack the top twenty for the last 3 1/2 years but so far may have it #2 for this year's books.
 Have been posting about Sayaka for close to three years now and at 25 posts no gravure model has had more of them in that stretch, would place her third on my current gravure model list. But these days it's not a genre I post about as often as I once did as so many of my faves have ceased doing these kinds of pics. It usually happens when they hit the age of 25 or so, in September Sayaka will be hitting the age of 24 and after all of these posts seems she should be a few years older.


 Many may have forgotten but Sayaka was at one time a member of the J-Pop group FYT who disbanded in 2016. She's also an actress, have seen her do a few guest spots in dramas but would like to see her have a biggish role in s show to see how well she really is as an actress. Let's get to the photobook pics which total 88, this was released on January 30th and is her third regular PB. The photo shoot took place on the Gold Coast of Australia which is probably more expensive than Hawaii so Sayaka's books must sell well enough for her to travel there. As you can tell the title is a play on her name and meeting her, if I only could.....





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment