Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2020

Ren Ishikawa: WPB-Net Extras #423 scans....



 A viewer made a recent comment in one of Ren's older posts hoping for more pics. Sometimes I can fulfill a request such as today and it never hurts to ask for anything but only for women I've had posts for, just about through introducing new gals. Last Autumn had six terrific Ren posts and zero since then. It hasn't been a case of me forgetting about her but a lack of new pics. She's been concentrating so much more on her acting career and it appears she's retired from being a gravure model as her last spread/pictorial in that vein was over two years ago.


 Ren is a thin woman but still looks so fabulous, more so to me as time goes on. She has quite a few DVD's and many clips are on YT, I've viewed many of them these past few months and highly recommend any of her videos. Didn't mention it in her other posts but Ren did graduate back in 2016 with a degree in communications from Musahino University, so many gravure models have attended college. On to the pics which total 67 and should please her many(?) fans, will see if there's any other oldies that haven't been posted and hopefully there's a few I've missed. This WPB-Net pictorial came out in 2018 and consisted of outtake pics from her many spreads for the magazine. Will add in that on July 18th Ren will be turning 27.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment