Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Wakana Sakai: "Bare Skin" photobook scans



 Wakana's first two posts just drew a so-so amount of views and I can understand perfectly why. She's an older woman who most have never heard of and may not too often in the future here but would like do have as many posts as possible but for now just think it'll be two more. It was such a pleasant surprise seeing her in the "Shiyakusho" drama, recap for that is above and I really need to watch a few more of her older things once again.
 Near the top of the list is her 2004 "Koi no Mon" which many have heard of and Wakana did have the co-lead role in the movie. I highly recommend that film if you've never seen it and bet I've viewed it twenty times. If you're a anime or cosplayer fan then you'd certainly enjoy the film but it's more about mangas as her character Koino writes them and at one time was a bit popular. There's just too much to the story to describe here but it is a film I think many would really enjoy.


 As I mentioned in her first two posts Wakana was such an early fave of mine as I saw her in many dramas and films when I started to get into them. She's such a superb actress but also such a dazzling looking woman and in all honesty she blows away most gals 10-15 years younger than she is, her current age is 39. On to the pics and Wakana has released about ten photobooks but only two since 2005, they're hard to find these days. This PB was released in September when she turned 22, books back then were much smaller and a bit tamer but if you check out some of those bottom pics....


























































No comments:

Post a Comment