Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thanks everyone for two million views!!!!!!!!- edited

 EDIT
 Editing this a day after as I was going to add some stats in for people who like to look at them. Don't know if any viewers also have a blog with Blogger but when you look at their stats for your rankings they only include the views from the U.S. That really put's my ranking down as America only counts for 13% of the total views, no clue why they don't include the whole world as they do show in total viewership as you can see. Japan is easily #1 at 47% and not sure why they have such a huge lead over all the other countries, perhaps there's a lot of English speakers who live there?



Took about three years to get to the one million mark, never had a goal in mind when I started this blog but really pleased me that it was getting somewhat popular and that there were quite a few others who shared my likes. Took three years to hit that mark but now it took just over ten months to get that second million, really appreciate all who have been viewing all these posts and have a feeling it's probably viewers who keep coming back.
 If you've been here a while you may have noticed that things have changed up a bit, really expanded on who I post about and there haven't been as many drama/film reviews as there were in the first two years. Still post about them but just not as much as they're not as popular but that still doesn't stop me from posting about series I enjoy and do have some new reviews coming up soon.
 Not much more to add but thanks again to everyone who keeps visiting this site and hopefully you'll all keep coming back as I'll try to keep these quality posts up. If there's anyone you want to see here that I don't post about or someone you want to see more off please make a comment, enjoy hearing from all the viewers.
 To celebrate the two million views how about two pics each from my faves, sure you know who most of them are. No order to these but of course Erika is #1 as without her there would be no blog, we'll start and end with her.






















2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your wonderful effort! Can you kindly share who is your top 5 in a post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My top 5 is almost impossible to figure out as it changes often, actually my top 20 stays the same it's just that the positions change. The top five as far pics go above were of Erika, Masami, Maki, Tsubasa and Saki.... that could be an okay top five for me and to me they'd be hard to top.

    ReplyDelete