Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Yuki Kashiwagi: 2011 magazine scans #6

 Final three posts, two are after this one, for Yuki's 2011 mag spreads. These here are regular spreads and think all of them for the year have been posted and if any have been left out will include them when I do her 2012 spreads which I'll start soon but too soon as after they're done there won't be too many other things to post about. First off is Yuki from volume one of ABC which was an off-shoot of the Warp mag, wonder if this mag has folded as I don't recall ever posting another spread from any other issues.









 No order to these but they're all from the final few months of 2011, Yuki from the December 2nd issue of Friday.










 Quite a superb set of Yuki pics from the December 5th issue of WPB.








 Small spread from the September issue of Only Star.




 Final Yuki spread from the year is from the November 30th issue of Weekly Shonen, hope you all enjoyed the spreads for this year and soon ones for 2012 will be coming up.








No comments:

Post a Comment