Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tsubasa Honda: July 2015 happenings #1....

 Have no clue what mag spread or interview this pic may have been from but just browsing through the net found this never before seen pic, this is honestly one that's beyond perfection!.


 Just a few more days of this strange work schedule and then I'll be back to posting as I usually do here but least want to do a few posts during the week though they may be smaller than you're used to. This schedule has also cut into my weekend imbibing, the local barkeeps may have sent out an AWOL on me already!
 Tsubasa's next drama "Koinaka" is starting up on July 20th which is a Monday night and it'll be her first lead role in over two years. Sure I've mentioned it before and there are quite a few posts here for the series but her 2012 drama "Piece" is one that shouldn't be missed, one of the best dramas from the last few years. On July 6th Tsubasa and the rest of the cast held a press conference for the new show which is where these superb pics of her are from, not many well known faces in the cast but have noticed sometimes the series with lesser known actors turn out to be good watches.













 Mentioned that any posts for the next few days will be smaller so this is the final set of things here which are a few pics from the August issue of Non-no followed by a new CM for Asahi.






No comments:

Post a Comment