Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Nogizaka46: A batch of belated New Year's cards!

 My calendar isn't broken as I realize it's July but except for two members none of the group's New Year's cards have been posted. Sure a few of you are grabbing all the cards posted here for your collection so figured you'd want that collection a bit more complete. One of these days was thinking of gathering all the 2015 cards for each member and having an individual post of all their cards for this year, unsure whether to have a half year or wait until the end and post the entire year's set.
 Is a bit late in the year for these but it's been so, so hot and humid lately perhaps these will cool you down, then again they may make you even hotter! All the members had a set but not going to post all of them now, undecided if the others will be posted but if you have a fave member and her cards aren't here drop a comment and I'll post them for you along with a few other missed members. Will go in sets of three, first trio consists of Nanase, Mai S. and Nanami.










 The second trio to either cool you down or make you warmer are of Misa, Erika and Reika.










 Set of three members here are of Minami, Sayuri and Kazumi.










 Last trio features Seira, Mai F. and Rena. Posted most of my faves so like I mentioned above if there's anyone you want to see drop a comment and can post those pics.










No comments:

Post a Comment