Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2018

Fumika Baba: "Voyage" photobook scans



 Quiet stretch recently for Fumika who has been one of the busier gravure models these last few years. She has been trying to do more acting gigs but so far this year has only done one guest appearance in a drama but will be in the 'Code Blue' movie coming out in July. Good thing I checked Fumika's birth date as I forgot she'll be turning 23 on June 21st but due to the lack of new pics probably will only mention it in the monthly Astrology post.


 "Voyage" is just a mini photobook with 47 pics that was released last November 24th. The PB was put out by WPB and Fumika has done too many spreads to count for them over the years. Fumika does have one regular PB that came out at the end of 2016 but with her dazzling looks doesn't she deserve to have many more than that????












































1 comment:

  1. Y'know, her body and Yuka's body looks the same to me...that's hawt🔥

    ReplyDelete