Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Ko Won-Hee: Her intro post #1....



 Haven't even finished my 'Top Twenty Faves of All Time' list and there's already someone who could replace the upcoming #1. That's Won-Hee and my jaw literally dropped the first time I saw her which was two nights ago. Would think I've seen her before as she's been around for a few years but there's no way I could overlook someone as dazzling as her. Her named is also spelled Go, some places use that while others use Ko and guess it really doesn't matter.
 Good timing on this post as Won-Hee will be turning 24 in five days, expect four posts over the weekend for her. Three will be for the drama "Your House Helper" which I just started viewing, two posts will be recaps and the third will be for an event held for the show that just recently finished.
Won-Hee plays a jewelry designer named Sang-A in the show, when she first came on the screen thought my heart was going to burst, looks like it's only a matter of time until she's number one....





 Bit of a quickie post but wanted to break the ice for Won-Hee as soon as possible. These posts won't be massive ones as I'd like to have as many as possible though there are 38 jaw-dropping pics for today. Won-Hee doesn't appear in too many mags but will have a few spreads in her upcoming posts. What she does do is attend an unbelievable amount of events, premieres, award shows and the like. She looks so darn good at them you won't want any mag pics.
 This first set of mouthwatering pics is from October 1, 2015 as Won-Hee definitely made many hearts flutter as she took a walk on the red carpet at the 20th Busan Film Festival. She didn't have a film premiere at the festival though she was in a movie earlier that year, know I'll soon be checking out everything she's been in.

















 Perhaps an even better set of pics are from the 'Seoul Drama Awards' that were held at the KBS Hall in Seoul. The event took place on September 7th, while Won-Hee didn't win any awards at this show she did at the 'Korea Drama Awards' show in October and will have pics from that event coming up. No solo video of her from the show but there is one that features her and many of the other actresses who were in attendance and there were plenty of other knockouts.

















No comments:

Post a Comment