Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2018

Rena Takeda: 'Young Jump' Digital mini photobook scans


 Whew, you wouldn't think so but am kind of burned out from yesterday's four post for my #3 fave of all time but least it was worth it, need some rest so this will be it for today. Every year always forget a fave of mine for the end of year 'Top Faves' list, that may have been the case for Rena last year. That thought just popped in my teeny brain and don't know why she slipped my mind but as I said every single year it happens and actually it did in 2015 for my #3 of all time gal.
 Bit quiet lately for Rena but she does have a fairly big mag spread that just came out so will be working on a post for her and with any luck it'll be this weekend. As mentioned forgot about Rena for last year's list but she'll make it this year but hoping her activities will pick up a bit as I'd like to see her have a high position and as of now am still nowhere near having twenty for this year's list.
 These mini Young Jump photobooks are a new series this year and I like them quite a bit. Think I've posted close to ten of them to date and seems so many viewers are enjoying them too. My only minor beef is that most haven't been big sized as they usually have less than forty pics, total for today is 29 but at least Rena looks amazing in the pics but sure you all knew that. This mini book was released digitally on August 9th, nothing else to add in so let's get to the A+ pics.





























No comments:

Post a Comment