Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ko Won-Hee: Her intro post #3.....


 Not too many seem to be enthused with Won-Hee yet but can say that about most of the Korean actresses I post about. This is only her third post so perhaps she'll become a bit more popular here in the future as I hope to have so many posts for this striking woman coming up.
 Don't know what's wrong with my brain but have been saying that since birth. Totally forgot until ten minutes ago today, September 12th, is Won-Hee's 24 birthday! There's going to be no special sort of post as I wasn't prepared except for having these pics that I've had for a few days. There's not an endless supply of pics so trying to space these posts out a bit plus none of them will be massive or at least the ones for her intro posts.


 Wow, I honestly haven't seem such an attractive gal like Won-Hee for so many years or perhaps ever! Not sure when I'll be doing the recaps for episodes five through eight for her "Your Help Helper" drama, have watched the shows but sometimes I can get a tad lazy about writing long posts up. So far it's been one of the best shows I've seen this year and if the quality can remain as high as it's been for all 32 episodes it could be my top drama of the year.
 All of these intro posts will feature Won-Hee at events as to me that's where she looks the most dazzling and she does appear at so many of them. But its also because there's a lack of mag spreads as Korean actresses don't appear in nearly as many mags as their counterparts from Japan do. Before any events here's some interview pics Won-Hee did for the Sports Chosun site back on 2015, she's changed slightly over the years and mainly it's been her hair which changes often.






 Earlier in the year Won-Hee also starred in the drama "Welcome to Waikiki". At the time it was airing it was a show I was planning on checking out, just about the time I was prepared to view the entire series is when my laptop bit the dust. But that'll be a show I'll get to soon, am making no dent whatsoever on my backlog of dramas that need viewing.
 The series began on February 5th, on the same day Won-Hee and two of the other females with biggish roles were at a press conference for the show. The event took place at the Amoris Hall, Times Square in Seoul and may need to do some investigating on her co-stars who flank Won-Hee.














 Pics aren't as revealing as her first two posts but she doesn't need to dress skimpy to look like a few trillion won. Won-Hee has appeared at the past three Busan Film Festivals, she's had two films premiered at it and hopefully next month she'll appear at #23. The 21st BFF took place in October of 2016, Won-Hee definitely sparkled on the red carpet on October 6th when the festival opened. Her "Blossom" film opened up three weeks later but don't think it was shown at the festival as it had it's premiere at the 20th edition of it, after the superb pics check out a short video of the event.














No comments:

Post a Comment