Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2018

Yuria Haga: "Aka X Pinku" movie photobook scans



 You probably wouldn't realize it due to her lack of posts but Yuria is one of my all time faves and she came oh so close to making my 'Top Twenty Faves of All Time' list. Perhaps if I had seen her in more things or she had been busier over the years then Yuria would certainly have had a spot in the list, if there's ever one for hottest gals of all time think she may be in the top five. Her "Yuu Real" PB is posted which has been quite popular and is worth checking out.
 First saw Yuria in the "Shibuya 15" drama which is one of my faves of all time, no one could beat her cuteness in that show. She was also in "Kamen Rider 555" which was such an excellent watch and could be the best season from the long running series. Another solid thing to watch is her 2008 film "End Call", think I may be watching that again next weekend. Getting up there in age too as she'll be turning 31 on November 27th.








 Yuria these days may be known most for her role in the "Aka X Pinku" movie from 2014. Above are a few pics from the February 22nd premiere and two from the movie itself. There's two versions of the film, one is 118 minutes which was released in cinemas. But the must watch is the director's cut which is ten minutes longer and all of it is devoted to Yuria sans clothes and believe me when I say you may not see any hotter erotic scenes than those ten minutes, whewwwwwww.....
 Have to admit I was shocked with Yuria's performance but wow did she leave many of speechless with the way she looked, not many Japanese actresses have revealed everything like she did. There were three photobooks that came out with the film, the other two were for the other female co-stars. There are definitely many A+ pics here but had to omit twenty of them as Yuria's wardrobe budget was non existent, shame I can't post those pics as some of them are truly unbeatable. But do have about 55 of them that are postable though there may be a few that are on the risky side. After the pics check out a trailer for the film, it was really only so-so but it deserves a watch for obvious reasons.






















































5 comments:

  1. Hey, a couple of questions:

    - Isn't there a way you could publish the whole PB? I have been looking for scans since it came out many decades ago, it's a shame that we are missing "the meat".

    - Are you going to continue the movie section? I loved it.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could publish the whole book but can't post those kinds of pics here and they are truly out of this world. If there was a way to somehow have a link to download would and let me see if I can't think of something. Was the movie section the film series I had during the Summer for the ones that were watched the previous week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could use Mediafire, Sendspace, etc... There are many places to upload the photos.

      I mean the section in which your recommended movies (lots of yakuza movies). I got some very good flicks from your articles.

      Delete
  3. Used to have a pair of Mediafire accounts and did upload quite a bit there. Think the accounts may have been deleted for inactivity but if it's still free can upload via them, do so little linking these days don't want to pay for anything.
    As you may know my laptop went down and it took ten weeks until I had it repaired. Left me a lot of free time at night so started rewatching all of my DVD's as I have a library of over a thousand of them. Those movie posts got so few views that I figured others weren't interested in them. With my laptop back don't watch nearly as many films but perhaps I'll think of some of other series for films like my previous ten films I viewed or what I watched in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it's still free.

    It's a shame that thos articles weren't well received.

    ReplyDelete