Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Yua Shinkawa: (too) Few recent happenings....


 This has probably been the longest stretch in years without having any of my patented 'Nao series'. Guess I should have one soon as they are enjoyable to do but can't think of one that gets me overly excited. Have thought of lists for members of Nogi and Keya along with one for my fave Korean actresses, sure they'll all get done eventually but not planning on doing those too soon.
 But will resume my 'Top Twenty Faves of the Year' at the end of 2019, really a wide open field this year as so many of my long time faves are all way too quiet. That is except for Yua and for now would have to say she's one of the early front runners. She may not be as bodacious as most gravure models or Idols but to me she blows 99.99% of them away, so hard to top her these days.


 Yua has been one of the busiest actresses and models for the past five years, seemed she took most of February off but think she earned that break. Wouldn't call Yua a 'Drama Queen' but not many actresses have appeared in as many as she has since 2015. She hasn't been in one since last Spring but dos have one starting in May and will have more info as it gets closer to that date. Seeing as this last month has been a slow one there haven't been many activities yet there may be fifty new pics for today, Yua is one of my faves I can depend on to have at least one post a month. Have two mag spreads today with these being from the April edition of Tokyo Calendar.








 Think next month marks Yua's fifth anniversary as a Non-no model, she appears in every monthly mag but April's issue had one of her smaller spreads.








 But those aren't the only Yua Non-no pics as she always has a slew of new ones at their site.





















 Yua is a staple at the major fashion shows and today, which is March 3rd, she was at the 34th 'Kobe Collection' Spring/Summer show. The event was naturally held in Kobe and it took place at the World Memorial Hall in front of 14,2000 fans, the next TGC show will be in Chiba where they draw well over 30,000 people. Plenty of pics from the show and as you can see Yua took a pair of strolls on the catwalk. There's also a short video after the pics but it also has many of the other models.





















No comments:

Post a Comment