Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2019

Yurina Yanagi: WPB-Net #178 scans....



 The posts for Yurina have really slowed down the past year which is such a shame as she's been my #1 gravure Idol for about three years. Lot of viewers out there must feel the same way as her posts get more views than any other gravure model though these days she's been concentrating more on her acting career. Shame I can't post any screenshots but Yurina did do her first nude scenes in the 2108 film "Think Again, Junpei". Sure positive many can't wait to see those pics and when you do believe me when I say you won't be disappointed!!!!


 Thought I had posted this pictorial but hadn't, the one that was posted was from #180 which came out a month after this. This set was released in April of last year and have had since then so can't believe how I didn't realize my mistake but better late than never. Then again it's a good thing as there's been so few Yurina mag spreads lately so it's good we can keep your memory of her alive.
 Like all WPB-Net collections it features outtake pics from their photo shoots, though this didn't come out until 2018 the pics are from 2016. Did say above she had been concentrating on her acting career but hasn't been in any film or drama for some time now nor are there any planned yet for the future, she has guested on two shows though. Yurina will be turning 25 on April 19th and has been a busy gal the past five years so perhaps she's taking a breather. A deep breath is what all will need to do before viewing these dazzling pics and there's a total of 58 of them.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment