Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Erika Denya: WPB-Net #225 scans and video....



 Haven't been doing many of these huge pictorials lately, mainly because the women featured I'm not all that fond of or at least not yet. Also haven't been doing any posts recently for this Erika and that's my mistake as she has been somewhat busy since her last post. There are a few mag spreads that have come out for her since that last post so expect to see her again very soon.
 In Erika's next post will also be having some things about her J-Pop group Babyraids or should I say ex-group. They held their final concert on September 24th and released their last single two days after that. Will admit I don't know them all that well though every song they have seems fairly good to me, just so hard keeping track of all J-Pop groups but think I'll investigate them further.


 Erika was the captain of the five member group and don't know what her plans will be, probably not as a singer but she would have a bright future as a gravure model. Granted she's not as bodacious as other models but her previous posts have garnered quite a few views. On to the pics and doing a post like this one is a nice breather after having so many mega ones recently. This is Erika's second appearance in the monthly WPB-Net series, she looks especially good in the second half of the pics. There's a total of eighty pics and there's a short promo video for the set after them.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment