Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Yua Shinkawa: A little of this and that....



 Thought it had been eons since the last Yua post but it's actually only been a bit over two months. There aren't that many recent happenings since June yet bet there are well over fifty or so new pics for today and the final ones are some of her best to date.
 Need to start thinking a little bit about this year's top twenty faves list, know there will be four or so from last year who will drop off the list. To me Yua seems like she'd be a nice addition as I can't think of too many women who can top her attractiveness. Gone are the days of gravure spreads but Yua's conservative style is mighty impressive to me.
 Yua does appear in many dramas though she still hasn't had a leading role in one but her parts are always huge. Her current series is "Nou ni Sumaho ga Umerareta" and it's got another show or two to go. Watched the first show and it seemed to be an okay drama but the problem is there's so many shows I want to watch but not enough time in the day to view as many as I'd like. The series began on July 6th and on the third there was an event for it.









 On July 27th Yua did an interview for the drama with Otekomachi.






 Yua has been an exclusive model for the Non-no magazine since June 2015. She appears in every monthly issue and there's also many pics of her at their Instagram site.











 As far as Non-no goes here's eight pics each from their September and October issues.

















 The 'Tokyo Girls Collection' Autumn/Winter show was held September 3rd at the Saitama Super Arena. To me Yua stole the show, my jaw literally dropped when I saw these top pics. Seems like she's set such a high standard for her to top, except for her WPB-Net scans from 2013 these are probably her best pics to date. As you can see Yua took many strolls on the catwalk but one of those strolls was so breathtaking. If your heart can take it after the pics is a short video from the show.



























No comments:

Post a Comment