Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2016

C-ute: "Alo! Hello" photobook from 2011 scans part two

 Really been on a C-ute listening spree lately, it's hard to explain why but to me their music is just so much better than any other J-Pop group. No news on when their next single is coming out, their 29th single came out last September and ended up being the group's best seller to date. Though none of their singles are huge sellers each one tends to sell a bit more than the previous one.
 First song that got me hooked on to them was "Campus Life" from 2010, after part two of these PB scans have a special video of the song. It's a 'making of' the single, the song is about four minutes long but this special video is over 12 minutes and highly recommended.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment