Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Nogizaka46: 2016 New Years cards #2

 There's been just one new mag spread the last week so will hold on to that for a while, hopefully not too long as there's been only one post the last ten days for 2016 mag spreads. Sure many of you may have heard the news though nothing is quite official which is that Nogi will be appearing on AKB's 43rd single. The news is that the group won't be on the A-side but will be doing a B-side track, think it'll be something like eight members from each group on the song.
 Like I said the news of that just came out so will hold off on my opinions, hope it's just a rumor though. If and when any new info comes out about the possible collaboration will be posting about it. A lack of new mag spreads means I'll be posting the rest of the group's New Years cards, good thing I held on to them in case of a slowdown which has happened. That slowdown will be ending soon as no group in J-Pop works as hard as they do, maybe I should also take a mini break from them before the deluge starts. Think with these pics all of the members will have their cards here, if someone was missed let me know and they'll be posted, don't have to give their names as they are on the cards.
























No comments:

Post a Comment