Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Lee Yeon-Hee: A way overdue post #1(?)



 Over eight months since the last Yeon-Hee post and it's not that I haven't wanted to do one or forgot about her but the problem is she's done very activities this year. No films either since 2015 but she is currently starring in a drama titled "Reunited Worlds". It's about halfway through it's run and odds are good I'll be viewing it as the episodes are just 35 minutes each which is rare for a Korean show.


 Yeon-Hee will be in another drama called "The Package" and it'll be beginning in October. It was originally supposed to start in January or February, don't know why it got pushed back so many months as I heard the filming of it was complete by the end of last year. Very few things for this year but maybe I need to work harder as she deserves a few more posts. Not many pics but least they're all superb from the Iope Summer collection.








 These pics are the main reason for this post as I can't think of the last time I've seen a woman look so enticing at an event. On May 3rd Yeon-Hee attended the 53rd 'Baeksang Art Grand Prix Awards' show. It's an awards show for the best actors, actresses, writers, etc. in Korea and it supposedly their most prestigious awards show.
 She wasn't up for any awards except if they gave one for best dressed but she was a awards presenter. Yeon-Hee may not be the most voluptuous woman on the planet yet the total is close to zero on how many beat her looks, wowowowowowowowowow!!!! Have many, many of her most impressive pics ever here from the show and following them is a short video which shouldn't be missed.


























No comments:

Post a Comment