Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Juice=Juice: Yuka Miyazaki H!P Digital Book scans #158



 The set of pics below totals 94 so even though it's a huge post thought I'd squeeze(pun wasn't intended) a Juice=Juice tune in. Call me a lover of B-Sides but those songs seem to appeal to me so much, think the sign of a terrific group is if all the songs off a single are fabulous.
 That's been the case with JJ as three of my top five songs by them are B-Sides. Actually this one isn't as it was never on a single but just on disc two of their 'First Squeeze" album. Disc one was called 'Best Juice' which had their singles, the second was titled 'Brand New Juice' as most of the tunes were new. Today's song is called "Choice and Chance" and should have posted this many posts ago.
 It's probably the group's most upbeat song and in concert it's a huge fan favorite. There is a English subbed PV but posted them performing it live from last's year 'Hina Fest' as in concert it's much more exciting, if you haven't heard the tune it'll soon be love at one listen.



 This is Yuka's second solo post, the first one was for another H!P Digital Book set and it was #125. Yuka is the leader of Juice=Juice and is also their oldest member as she turned 23 on April 2nd.
She's also a big fan of Maimi so that makes her okay in my book!


 These are outtake pics from Yuka's first photobook "Yuka" which came out last September 24th. Haven't seen many pics from it but presume they would be like these pics for today. Yuka isn't close to being a gravure model as she's way too thin but guiltily I've always liked her, hoping she'll remain with JJ for a few more years.
 Couldn't find any pics from an event for the PB but will look harder as it's hard to believe there wasn't one. These are mainly a batch of conservative pics but I found them quite enjoyable. There's 94 in all and bet most will really like the last twenty or so pics  but all are quite good to me. There's a video of her PB photo shoot and will have that in her next solo post as I think she deserves one, also have another one coming up soon for Tomoko and Sayuki merits one too.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment