Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Masami Nagasawa: Few recent happenings....

 Hmmmm, Masami's not the only one who is amazed....


 As usual there aren't too many new happenings, as a matter of fact there may not be a post for new things after this for a while. Hopefully we'll see Masami at a few promo events or things like that as she has no films scheduled for the remainder of the year, her next one is called "Tsuioko" but that's not coming out until next year. She is appearing in a current movie that came out last month titled "I Am A Hero", haven't been checking the box office stats but it's first week out it was in the #4 spot.
 Don't know how I missed this event which took place on April 23rd. Masami appeared at a special Louis Vuitton exhibition, it was a VIP event as the exhibition didn't officially open until April 26th.









 Couple smallish mag spreads with the first being from the May issue of Bijin Hyakka.







 On June 3rd Masami will be turning 29, I'm kind of feeling old too as I've been following her for almost eleven years now and think "Dragon Zakura" was the first drama I saw her in. Last thing for this too small of a post is this spread from the May edition of Steady.






No comments:

Post a Comment