Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2018

Ko Sung-Hee: Some dazzling pics from a pair of events....



 Sung-Hee isn't among the most known Korean actresses but surprisingly her posts here tend to attract a good amount of views and wish there could be more posts for her. Actually there will be at least one more coming up later this week and with any luck another one shortly after that. As terrific as the event pics looks today the ones in her next post will send your heart thumping to a dangerous degree, most of Sung-Hee's pics already to that to me.
 Often talk about lists and there would be more if they weren't so time consuming. But there will be one in January for a list of my top Korean actresses, you will find some on my yearly list but seeing as how I like them more than Japanese actresses think they finally deserve their own list. If it was a list for 'Hottest Korean Women' then Sung-Hee would finish way up there, could see her in the fourth spot and she'll also make next year's list too with ease.



 Like most of the Korean actress posts there's no mag spreads as very few seem to appear in many of them compared to their Japanese counterparts. However they seem to be at more events and truly look so much better than they would in mag spreads. To me no actress has beaten how Sung-Hee looks at a premieres, press conferences or whatever, she certainly makes my heart flutter endlessly...
 Didn't know she was in the Spring drama "Suits", once I finish up my trio of shows I'm viewing think that one will be checked out. She's also is a current drama titled "Miss Ma, Goddess of Revenge" though will wait until it's ended it's run before I view it. The "Suits" series began on April 25th, on the 23rd there was an event for it at the Amos Hall in Seoul and once again Sung-Hee has made my heart flutter endlessly....
























 Somehow these next pics are even more breathtaking if you can believe that. On October 13th
Sung-Hee was at this year's 'APAN Star Awards' show in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul. She wasn't up for any awards though if there was one for hottest woman in attendance she would have won it hands down. Sadly couldn't find a video of her stroll on the red carpet so instead have a CM and interview from a few months ago for Make P:Rem sunscreen, no need to tell you how sultry Sung-Hee looks.





















No comments:

Post a Comment