Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fumika Baba: Magazine scans #1- An intro post....



 Been many, many months since I've introduced a new Japanese actress/Idol here, been so slow lately with my regular faves that thought I'd better take advantage of it and introduce a few new ones. Been quite a few new posts for Korean actresses as many of you have noticed, guess it's time to get back to what I enjoy posting about more.
 Do know a bit about Fumika but not enough so these posts will help me get to know her better too. Besides her stunning mag spreads and other pic collections she's mainly been known as a 'Kamen Rider Gal' as she's appeared in one of the series along with two movies. Fumika has also started to branch out a bit and has appeared in two regular dramas and a film these last two years. For those interested her birthday is June 21st, she's now 21 and stands 167 cm tall which isn't exactly tall but much more so than most Idols though wouldn't classify her as one.
 Should be quite a few posts coming up from the last few years, it's much better when these newbies are a tad older which means we can go back a few years. This first post will just have mag spreads and will be working backwards, newest to oldest, in these posts. First dazzling set of pics is from the September 22nd issue of Young Jump.













 An upcoming post(s) will be for Fumika's WPB-Net collection of pics which came out in July, she has appeared in many of their regular issues and this set is from #34-35.






 Have to admit Fumika really looks so superb in these pics, makes me wonder why I wait so long posting about women like her. This spread is from the June 28th issue of SPA!.






 Saved the best Fumika spread for last but looking at all of her pics it's hard to say one is better than any other, this set is from WPB #32.









No comments:

Post a Comment